You deserve a home that’s built for you, with a floor plan that flows, in the style you choose with the finishes you want for your cabinetry, flooring, countertops and more. Your newly constructed home will be designed for the way you live today: no more adapting to someone else’s idea of home.
Top Reasons for buying a new home.
- New Home Warranty … Your new home will be constructed of high-quality materials using rigorous construction processes, and builder-backed 8-Year Lux Warranty, so you can rest easy.
- Energy Efficiency … ASW homes are ‘ENERGY STAR® Qualified’ meaning they are 20 percent more efficient than existing homes, featuring high-efficiency heating, HVAC systems, and high-quality windows. These features combined can save you money each month on your utility bills.
- Turn-key Ownership … New homes don’t come with old problems; so you can just move right in without having to consider fix-ups or changes.
- Designed for Your Lifestyle … Floor plans designed for the way you live – no having to get used to an old floor plan.
Your new ASW home is covered by the Lux New Home Warranty program for eight years.
Industry statistics suggest that one out of every 100 homes built may experience a major structural repair that could cost the homeowner a significant amount of money. This is the kind of problem that many home buyers are concerned about. How are they going to be protected?
Lux Residential Warranty Program Inc. (LRWP) New Home Warranty addresses their concerns.
Our new home warranty program is offered by Member Builders who have been thoroughly screened by our industry experts. All of LRWP Member Builders have a proven track record. All of our Member Builders lead the industry in QUALITY and CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
Each Member Builder has consistently demonstrated that each of their homebuyers will receive the best built residential unit and finest aftermarket customer service possible. Builders need to be assured that their valued customers are going to be taken care of after the first year. There is no better way to safeguard the home buyer from the burdens associated with high-priced and unexpected repairs than with the Lux Residential Warranty Program.
LRWP stands by their Member Builders and their valued customers.
Your new ASW home is an ENERGY STAR® qualified home and 20 percent more energy efficient than existing homes.
ENERGY STAR® is an internationally recognized brand and a trusted symbol for identifying energy-efficient products (e.g. kitchen appliances, televisions, etc.) and new homes.
In little more than a decade, the blue ENERGY STAR® symbol has become a consumer icon in Canada and has come to represent the standard of premium energy efficiency in many product categories. Since 2005, energy-efficient new homes can also be ENERGY STAR® qualified.
Its guiding star is well known and trusted by Canadians as the mark of high energy efficiency performance.
What sets an ENERGY STAR® home apart?
It’s really the energy savings of an ENERGY STAR® home that separate it from other homes on the market.
Typical features of an ENERGY STAR® home include:
- Efficient heating and cooling systems that use less energy, reduce indoor humidity and improve the overall comfort of your home.
- High-performance ENERGY STAR® windows, patio doors, and skylights keep the heat in during the winter and out during the summer.
- Walls and ceilings insulated beyond what is required by the building code.
- A variety of ENERGY STAR® products which use less electricity by meeting strict technical specifications.
- A heat or energy recovery ventilation system (HRV or ERV) ensures your home has controlled ventilation.